Thursday 30 January 2014

Frankly if this does not get the Fanownership juices flowing nothing will......

A simple statement from an enlarged institutional Investor.

From Gersnet

River & Mercantile have sent me the following statement in response to the questions.

“I have bought shares in Rangers as it is a valuable football franchise, that is materially underpriced by the stockmarket. I intend to be a long term shareholder, supportive of Management and Corporate Governance that restores value for all stakeholders.”

I have indicated my disappointment that they have not answered any of the specific questions and said that I will let them know how folks on here respond.


I refer everyone to basically ever post i have made in the last 10 days!

Where to start.......


.....i think i will leave it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment